e=”font-family:’Times New Roman’,serif”>
1. Family responsibilities should be changed to help them become more similar to parents than children . Sometimes, children feel the need to help their parents emotionally or take care of their sibling. This may lead to shifting roles in the family so that they can function as a parent instead of a child.
2. Being a sounding board for adult issues and problems Parents may be able to communicate their issues and worries as adults to their children, putting children in situations they are unable to comprehend or manage.
3. Unwelcomed or rejected from either parent could leave or stop being present with the child.
4. In the role of the parent’s protector, children might feel the need to protect against one parent over the one, particularly when any violence or abuse is occurring.
5. Separation conflict (as a parent), not knowing how to talk with your kids about divorce may pressure the children into taking sides in the divorce battle in which one parent is seen as negative and another as positive.